TelCAAP (Telephone Call Accounting & Auditing Package)
TelCAAP is the industry leading web-centric call accounting solution for large enterprises and SMEs. Designed to ensure full PABX telecom lifecycle management, companies can now gain complete control over telephone misuse, increase personal accountability, allocate calling costs among departments and divisions, manage telecom equipment, chargeback and reporting to ensure a solid foundation for their telecom cost management strategy. Featuring the industry's most comprehensive support for PABX vendors, TelCAAP offers true scalability and reliability for all volumes of traffic monitoring and detailed usage capture as well as the most flexible reporting capabilities on the market.
- Database can be user modified to reflect each enterprise’s unique business structure (e.g. Location, Division, Department & Cost Center etc).
- Security levels & access rights can be configured on an individual user or group basis
- Supports import of soft copies of tariff tables thus avoiding manual data entry
- Optional outsourced service from Eastcom for automated web-based tariff updates
- Supports all major PABX vendors
- Supports connectivity from either PABX Serial Port or IP Port
- Reports can be accessed by individual users via their desktop browser (IE5.0 and above). No additional client software is required.
- Software designed around ‘two click’ approach to generate standard reports
- All reports contain detailed or summary information on usage (duration), costs (based on operator tariffs) and breakdown between IDD, STD & Local calls
- Reports can be generated in combinations of the following parameters:
- Outgoing or incoming calls
- Individual extensions or users (PIN based)
- Groups (Department, Division, Cost Center, Location etc)
- User defined reporting period
- Trunk group/CO Lines
- Specific route based calls to specific countries can be analyze
- Unique feature that allows an enterprise with multiple office locations to use one centralized call accounting system
- Multi currency support
- Multi-vendor PBX support
- Secure access of reports at each office location
- Centralized reporting capabilities also available
- Toll Fraud: Credit limits can be set on a per user basis. If usage exceeds limit, user account will be flagged to administrator.
- Exception reports by duration & value (e.g. all calls above $50.00 or above 30 minutes in duration, etc).
- Users are allowed to highlight their personal and business calls online
- All reports exportable to MS-Excel format
- Eastcom can create customized interfaces to enterprise financial accounting system to enable automatic cost allocations to corporate cost centres
- Each user can be configured to have various levels of access rights (e.g. department head can view staff usage reports etc)
Customized Industry Modules
- Hospitality (e.g. hotels)
- Call center applications (e.g. Banking, Airlines)
- Client charging (e.g. Consultancy companies, legal firms)